Thursday, November 8, 2012

Fifty Day Museum!

I've promised to share a picture book every day and I missed yesterday but I won't miss today! I'll even share two. My children and I loved this book. We loved and still love taking walks in the forest. We often made up our own growing pattern story as we walked through the forest. This is a great book to inspire you to write your own growing pattern adventure.

What a long wonderful day it has been. I had one hour of class time before we left for a field trip to the planetarium. In that time we were able to set up a museum celebrating 50 days of school. I'm reading The Book Whisperer and thought of it as I whispered into the ears of my firsties titles of books they could read while they waited for their friends to finish with set up! Tomorrow I'll share this "book" with them about our Museum of 50!

I survived my first round of parent teacher conferences. I'm blessed with the most wonderful, supportive parents on the planet! Of course, they've blessed me with their amazing enthusiastic children. It is a win win situation! 
Waiting is never a problem if you have a book!




1 comment:

  1. My main requirement when I buy a purse is whether or not it has room for a book. You never know when you will need one. Love you 50's Book. The museum is such a fun idea.

    Laurie
    Chickadee Jubilee

    ReplyDelete

Please give me a hoot!