Monday, February 17, 2014

Happy Presidents Day! {Freebie!}

HELP!! Is it President's Day, Presidents Day or Presidents' Day? Yikes! I'm just not sure. This I am sure of...I have the day off, I enjoyed cinnamon roll waffles for breakfast, and it is snowing again!

Best

waffles

EVER!







Here is a FREEBIE for you. If you don't have an account with TPT leave your e-mail and I will send it to you. My Owlets will be making and reading this book tomorrow, unless it is another snow day or is it Snow Day or is it Snowday? Anyway click the picture for the FREEBIE! Happy President's/Presidents'/Presidents Day!!

2 comments:

  1. I usually write President's Day - but now that you mention it, I am thinking it would be Presidents' Day. I just got done teaching apostrophes to my 8th graders, focusing on the before the s and after the s rules. More than one President would be after the s so yeah, I'm going with Presidents' Day.
    I am loving the cinnamon bun waffles! They are definitely going on the menu for this weekend! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of those waffles--they sound absolutely divine! :)

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete

Please give me a hoot!